We offer comprehensive telephone banking solutions.
No online banking? No mobile app? No problem.
Our branches remain open during regular business hours, and you can complete non-cash transactions with our telephone banking service. We’re committed to keeping our people safe; while they are working from home they are available during regular business hours via phone:
- If you require assistance with day-to-day banking, products, or services, please call 416-255-1742 or send an email to [email protected].
- If you require assistance with term deposits or mutual funds, please call 416-255-1742 ext. 208 or send an email to [email protected].
- If you require assistance on loans or mortgages, please call 416-252-6527 or send an email to [email protected].
Via telephone banking, you can:
- Pay bills
- Transfer money
- Check balances
- Make payments
- Invest in a term deposit
- Send and receive a wire transfer
- Receive a new or replacement MemberCard debit card
- Get set-up with online banking or change your password
What do you do?
When you call, we will verify your identity by asking three questions. In addition to a verbal request over the phone, we recommend to send an email with the request if possible.
What about fraud?
The member always initiates telephone banking services. Moya Financial will never call you asking for confidential information, such as your password, PIN, or access code.
Please do not respond to unsolicited calls, emails, text messages, websites, or pop up windows that request this type of information. We also remind you not to open attachments or click hyperlinks in emails or text messages that are sent by someone you don’t know or recognize.