To protect yourself and our staff, we ask that anyone who is feeling unwell or who is returning from international travel, or who has had close contact with a family or household member who has returned from international travel, refrain from visiting the branch.
We are committed to being here for you. Our staff can assist you with most services remotely:
- If you require assistance with day-to-day banking, products, or services, please call 416-255-1742 or send an email to [email protected].
- If you require assistance with term deposits or mutual funds, please call 416-255-1742 ext. 208 or send an email to [email protected].
- If you require assistance on loans or mortgages, please call 416-252-6527 or send an email to [email protected].
So as to best respond to your inquiries, in your voice messages and/or emails please include the best number and email to reach you.
747 Brown’s Line
|Monday||9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
23 Delawana Drive
|Tuesday||11:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|January 3||New Year’s Day|
|February 21||Family Day|
|April 15||Good Friday|
|May 23||Victoria Day|
|July 1||Canada Day|
|August 1||Civic Holiday|
|September 5||Labour Day|
|September 30||National Day for Truth and Reconciliation|
|November 11||Remembrance Day|
|December 26||Christmas Day|
|December 27||Boxing Day|
It’s best to keep your contact information current. Please let us know if there have been any changes to your membership information – for example, a change of address or phone number.
You can easily and securely update information through online banking. Please note, this only works through online banking, and not through mobile banking.
How to Update Your Information:
- Login to online banking.
- Select “Profile & Settings” on the left menu.
- Select “Change Contact Information”.
- Enter your updated email, phone number, and/or address.
- Specify when the change will take place or leave the current date if it’s already happened.
- Specify the best time to contact you to verify you made these changes. If you would not like us to contact you, leave this section blank.
- Select “Continue” and a secure message will be sent to our branch.
We would love to hear from you. Your input is an invaluable source of learning and growth. It helps us to create new and innovative ways to deliver the best possible service, to recognize exceptional staff performance or to address any concerns that may arise.
We’d love to hear any words of praise, encouragement or suggestions on how we can improve.
You have a few options to get in contact:
- Visit: Moya Main Branch, 747 Brown’s Line
- Call: 416-255-1742
- Email: [email protected]
- Submit: Send us your feedback using the form below.
Please be sure to provide the name(s) of the staff involved, so we can be certain to give proper recognition. Thank you!
Having trouble solving your problem? Escalate the issue.