What is the Valeyo Learning Grant?
The Learning Grant program provides up to 10 grants in the amount of $1,200 each to eligible students for full-time study at a qualifying Canadian college or university in 2023. The program runs between March 27 – May 7, 2023 and is open to any student who is a member of a participating credit union.
Valeyo is a proud supporter of Canadian credit unions. An important part of our community and yours.
Who can apply
- Students must be a member of a participating credit union in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario.
- Students must be enrolling/enrolled in a full-time undergrad or diploma program at a qualified Canadian institution in Fall 2023.
- To be considered, please ensure you read the Terms & Conditions and below application requirements.
- Submit your application by May 7, 2023 at 11:59 pm PT.
- An official transcript of mid-year highschool results or transcript of first year post-secondary results.
- An essay of 500 words or less OR a video of two minutes or less describing their academic achievement, leadership and community involvement.
- One letter of reference from school principal, teacher, professor/instructor or community member.