What is the Valeyo Learning Grant?
The Learning Grant program provides up to 12 grants in the amount of $1,200 each to eligible students for full-time study at a qualifying Canadian college or university in 2022.
Any student who is a member of Moya Financial Credit Union is eligible to apply for a Learning Grant.
Valeyo is a proud supporter of Canadian credit unions and an important part of our community and yours.
Who can apply
- Students must be a member of a participating credit union in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario.
- Students must be enrolling/enrolled in a full-time undergrad or diploma program at a qualified Canadian institution in Fall 2022.
- To be considered, please ensure you read the Terms & Conditions and below application requirements.
- Submit your application by April 17, 2022 at 11:59 pm PT.
To be considered, read the below requirements and submit your application by April, 17 2022 at 11:59 pm PT.
- An official transcript of mid-year highschool results or transcript of first year post-secondary results.
- An essay of 500 words or less OR a video of two minutes or less describing their academic achievement, leadership and community involvement.
- One letter of reference from school principal, teacher, professor/instructor or community member.