The time is right to grow your savings.
Guaranteed investment principal and interest rate
Minimum investment of $500
Available as non-registered, RRSP, and TFSA
Deposit Insurance Reserve Fund²
Let your savings take flight.
There’s never been a better time to take advantage of our competitive rates. So why wait? Start growing your savings today and reap the rewards of your hard work.
¹Rate available on new funds transferred from another financial institution. All rates are provided for information purposes only and are subject to change without notice. A minimum $500 deposit is required to take advantage of the rate promotion.
²Eligible deposits in registered accounts have unlimited coverage through the Financial Services Regulatory Authority (FSRA). Eligible deposits (not in registered accounts) are insured up to $250,000 through the Financial Services Regulatory Authority (FSRA). For further information on deposit insurance, visit FSRA’s website.
- The deposit must be made from April 1, 2023, to August 31, 2023, inclusive.
- Existing term deposits cannot be broken to receive this offer.
- Members are solely responsible for determining whether any contribution to their registered plan account is within their contribution limits as imposed by applicable law.
- This offer is available on new funds transferred from another financial institution.
- Investment principal and interest rate are guaranteed.
- Redeemable term deposit only available as non-registered.
- Funds cannot be redeemed prior to maturity.
- Deposit automatically renews, with interest, at maturity.
- This special offer may not be combined with any other offers.
- We may change, withdraw, or extend this offer at any time without notice.
The following qualify for the rate promotion:
- Money transferred from another financial institution.
- Money transferred from an RRSP at another financial institution.
The following are not considered new deposits:
- Money transferred from a Moya Financial savings account, daily interest savings account, chequing account, trust account, TFSA, or US funds account.
- Money transferred from an existing Moya Financial term deposit or line of credit.
- RRSP loans.