Hungry for a great return? Earn 5.25%¹ for 1-year in your new-money RRSP, we'll handle the transfer fees², plus sweeten the deal with a President's Choice®⁴ gift card.
Flexible (weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly) contribution schedule
Secure rate of return guaranteed for a fixed period
We cover the transfer fees²
Eligible deposits covered by FSRA³
Receive a President's Choice®⁴ gift card
Don't delay! The deadline to contribute is February 29, 2024.
Earn 5.25%¹ for 1 Year
Ignite your savings strategy with an incredible 5.25%¹ return on your new money RRSP. Whether you’re a financial guru or just dipping your toes into investment waters, this limited-time offer ensures your money is on the fast track to growth. Witness the power of your wealth, securing your financial path.
We Cover Your Transfer Fees
Transition your RRSP to Moya Financial seamlessly, sans the burden of transfer fees. Say goodbye to unnecessary costs! Utilize this opportunity to consolidate your investments and experience financial management with ease. We believe in transparent and cost-effective banking, letting you focus on what truly matters—your financial goals.
Gift Yourself with a PC®⁴ Gift Card
As a token of our appreciation, receive a President’s Choice®⁴ gift card when you invest in your future with us. Whether you use it for a special treat or to stock up on essentials, it’s our way of saying thank you. Use your PC®⁴ gift card at Fortinos, Loblaws, No Frills, Real Canadian Superstore, and more!
Let's Get You Closer to Reaching Your Goals
With just a few clicks, visualize the potential growth of your investments based on your desired amount, timeframe, and expected return.* Start making smart financial decisions and unlock your path to financial prosperity.
HERE TO HELP
¹Rate available on new funds transferred from another financial institution to a Moya Financial Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) account. All rates are provided for information purposes only and are subject to change without notice. A minimum $1,000 deposit is required to take advantage of the rate promotion.
²A minimum $10,000 deposit is required for Moya Financial to pay the transfer fee from another financial institution.
³Eligible deposits in registered accounts have unlimited coverage through FSRA. For further information on deposit insurance, visit FSRA’s website.
⁴This promotion is not associated with or sponsored by President’s Choice®. All trademarks are property of President’s Choice®. A minimum $5,000 deposit of new funds transferred from another financial institution is required to take advantage of the gift card promotion.
Gift card amounts are as follows:
|Term Deposit Amount
|Gift Card Amount
|$5,000 – $24,999
|$25,000 – $49,999
|$50,000 – $99,999
- The deposit must be made from January 1 to February 29, 2024, inclusive.
- Members are solely responsible for determining whether any contribution to their registered plan account is within their contribution limits as imposed by applicable law.
- Investment principal and interest rate are guaranteed.
- Funds cannot be redeemed prior to maturity.
- Deposit automatically renews, with interest, at maturity.
- We may change, withdraw, or extend this offer at any time without notice.
The following qualify for the promotion:
- Money transferred from another financial institution resulting in a new contribution to an existing RRSP with Moya Financial.
- Money transferred from an RRSP at another financial institution.
The following do not qualify for the promotion:
- Existing funds from a Moya Financial savings account, daily interest savings account, chequing account, trust account, TFSA, or US funds account.
- Funds transferred from an existing Moya Financial term deposit or line of credit.
- RRSP loans.
*Please note that our investment calculator is for educational purposes only. The charts and illustrations are for illustrative purposes and should not be used to determine the performance of specific securities or portfolios. Do not rely on the results as a definitive indication of your financial needs. We strongly recommend seeking independent financial, investment, tax, legal, or accounting advice. The information provided should not be considered investment advice or a recommendation for financial transactions. Always consult with a professional advisor before making decisions based on the calculator’s information.